Available Now On:
MySims™ Racing - Out Now
Race into an all-new adventure with MySims™ Racing!Test your reflexes, strategy and skill by tricking out cars, completing challenges, and winning championships. Speed up any get-together with 4-player mode. Pick cool race-themed outfits and accessories for your MySim, save Speedville, and come race with us!
- Race to the finish - Face a variety of tricky MySims opponents on a variety of challenging tracks
- Four-player racing - Compete for prices and bragging rights with up to four players
- Strategic victory - Use drifting, boost control and driving strategy to get an edge on your opponents
- Build your winning car - Improve power, acceleration, and handling by mixing and matching engines, suspension, and tires
- Awesome Power-ups - Get ahead of the curve with awesome power-ups like the heat-seeking watermelon or a bubble dropper.
- Nintendo DS-Specific Feature - Up to four players can race each other using local wireless or Nintendo Wi-Fi.
Mix and Match Performance and Styling Upgrades and then Personalize With Paint Shop for Endless Possibilities
There are unlimited ways to customize both your racing kart and your MySim. Each player is given a choice of a base vehicle across 3 different vehicle classes; compact, mid size and large. During the progression of the game, called Story Mode, the players have the ability to unlock performance and styling parts to better enhance their vehicles. They can customize the frame to "Beef Up" the mass or weight of their compact kart or pump up the engine and upgrade the suspension on their behemoth SUV to try and keep up with the other karts. Because you have a garage and can choose a different kart at anytime, the player can strategize which kart to use for each individual challenge. For example, for a challenge which involves "collecting" you would choose a compact kart that offers better precision and handling. Where as in an all out multiplayer blow out with friends, you would probably want to upgrade to an SUV so you can drive fast and bump opponents into hazards.
The compact class is zippier, handles great and accelerates nicely too. The downside is they are very light therefore against a bumping opponent they will tend to get pushed around a little more on the tracks.
The mid size vehicles are a step up in performance, weight and handling when compared to the compact class.
The large class consists of trucks, SUV's and a van. The obvious differences are that these vehicles are very heavy and tend to bully opponents off the tracks. Their downsides are they tend to accelerate very slow and do not handle as well as the compact karts.
In the Garage There are Four Categories in Which You Can Customize Your Ride
- Performance Upgrades - There are four categories in which you can upgrade the karts performance attributes including Engine, which affects top speed and acceleration; Frame, which affects weight and acceleration; Handling; and Special. Special upgrades are given to a player when they win Gold Medals in any given challenge. They can affect all of the above.
- Styling Upgrades - Choose from different Body Types, Front Bumpers, Front Headlights and Grill Assembly, Front Hood Ornaments, Side View Mirrors, Rear Accessories, Rear Tail Lights, Rear Bumpers, Wheels and Horns.
- Paint Shop - Choose from dozens of colors and then add a door decal such as a Skull, Star, Lightning Bolt, Paw, Flames, Checkered, #8, Kitten, Bowtie, Butterfly, Heart, Flower, Wings, Octopus, Ninja Star, Snail, Bunny Luv, Radio Active, Hawaiian Flower and Soccer Ball.
- Create A Sim - There are multiple MySim Attribute categories to customize including Hair Style, Hair Color, Eyes, Voice, Name Your Sim, Skin Color, Mouth, Goggles (Eyewear) and Outfits.
Face a variety of MySim opponents like Chaz, DJ Candy, Dr F or take on your friends! Compete with rival racers in one-on-one duels. Get ahead of the curve with awesome power-ups such as the heat-seeking jack-o-lantern pumpkin or a bubble dropper.Enjoy a few character renders and stay tuned for more information about power ups, tracks and customization.
Enjoy a few character renders and stay tuned for more information about power ups, tracks and customization.
**To download assets click here and select 'Art Work'**
"When we created the MySims world, we believed that the MySims characters could be part of a variety of different gaming experiences. We are thrilled to bring MySims Party and MySims Racing to fans and new players alike." said Tim LeTourneau, Executive in Charge of Production for MySims. "We've had great success with MySims, with both the original game and this fall's MySims Kingdom. Players have really connected with the characters and now we are giving them two completely new and exciting experiences. We believe that MySims Party and MySims Racing, are great ways to couple the creativity and humor players love about the franchise with great multi-player arcade gameplay."
MySims Party for the Wii
MySims Party turns any gathering into an instant party with 50 mini games to choose from, each hosted by a different MySim. You and your friends have the chance to Stick the Trick in the extreme snowboarding mini game, outrun a robot in Robo Assault or shake your groove thing with DJ Candy during the Go Go Dancing challenge. Each MySim character brings a unique combination of skill to the mission, with differing levels of endurance, speed and luck giving you the option to choose the best MySim for the task. You can play mini games one right after the other, or you and your friends can compete in a themed festival such as food, music or sports that offers multiple mini games.
MySims Party for the Nintendo DS
Take the mini games with you! MySims Party for the Nintendo DS offers 40 mini games to choose from. These games, specific for the DS, offer hours of entertainment. You can dig up dinosaur fossils during Excavate-a-Saurus, join Goth Boy on a first person shooter mission during Haunted Hunted or rock out with Air-Guitar-Star!
MySims Racing for the Wii
Race to the finish line in MySims Racing! Face a variety of tricky MySim opponents on a huge variety of exotic tracks! Take on up to three friends in intense multiplayer racing. During your race, find awesome power-ups such as the heat-seeking jack-o-lantern pumpkin or a bubble dropper that can help you wreck the competition. There are nearly endless customization options so that your car reflects your high-gear personality. You can swap bodies, change paint jobs and add tons of accessories. Not only can you change the look of your car, you can also improve power, acceleration and handling by mixing and matching engines, suspension and tires.
MySims Racing for the Nintendo DS
Take the race with you! MySims Racing for the Nintendo DS allows you and up to three of your friends to race each other using local wireless or Nintendo Wi-Fi.